Somebody just emailed me wanting to know how they could know that Jesus loved them. Here is ten of many reasons that I thought of immediately:
10. He made you and He doesn’t make junk. He only makes beautiful very good things.
9. God, the Father, commanded him to. It is the next to the greatest commandment to love people and Jesus follows all the commandments
8. There is nothing you can do or that can be done to you that will stop Jesus from loving you
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36As it is written:
“For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.”[l] 37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[m] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
7. Jesus loves sinner and hates pharisees. He came to heal the sick, not those who do not think they need a doctor.
6. If you are a believer – he will marry you some day. You don’t marry somebody that you don’t love.
5. This is how we know what love is – Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. (1 John 3:16)
4. Jesus is God and God is love (1 John 4:16)
3. His love endures forever Psalm 136
2. Jesus died in your place, to forgive your sins. Do you believe this?
1. Jesus loves me, this I know, because the Bible tells me so.